There are seven games left and OKC sits at 44-31 on the season, which qualifies them for fourth in the Western Conference. However, there are four other teams on their heels for the last playoff spot that will guarantee a homecourt advantage through at least the first round.
Also, Alberto joins Suave in Oklahoma City for the first in-person podcast of the season!
- What happened in OKC’s loss to Portland, man?
- Billy sticking with Melo may have been a mistake!
- Best/worst matchups for the first round?
- Chef Curry To Go Song of the Week.
- Predictions: How will the Thunder end the season?
Chef Curry To Go: